The Chamberlin offers two waterfront dining restaurants, both open to the public.
Guests can choose from either The Chesapeake Dining Room, which offers a sophisticated dining experience with an elegant ambiance; or the The Channel Bistro which allows you to enjoy meals in a more relaxed and casual setting.
- Both dining venues feature shimmering water views and exceptional service.
- Menu selections and variety will please even the most discriminating palate.
- Sunday Brunch is a grand event at The Chamberlin.
- Special Holiday Dining – Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter & Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s
- The Chamberlin is a Virginia Green Restaurant
Dining Times and Locations
Grand Sunday Brunch – Sample Sunday Brunch Menu
- $29 plus tax and gratuity
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Reservations highly recommended
Monday Lunch Buffet – Sample Monday Lunch Buffet Menu
- 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- By reservation only
Chesapeake Dining Room Menu -
Grand Friday Night Seafood Buffet – Sample Seafood Buffet Menu
- Second Friday of Every Month
- 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m
- Variety of live entertainment
Click here to Make Reservations or to receive event information*
*Reservations Recommended for Sunday Brunch and Evening Dining in The Chesapeake Room. Parties of 6 or more include a 20% gratuity and cannot split checks.
Dress Code: Semi-casual. No Jeans or Tank Tops